Sometimes we settle. We want to be with someone or we buy into the voices that tell us we’re being too picky and we end up in a relationship with someone that’s not right for us.
Don’t do it.
1. Stay single until you love someone so deeply that you don’t expect anything in return.
The problem arises in a relationship when you tend to expect something from your partner in return to do for you. For you, at that time their happiness becomes your happiness and seeing them in distress make you feel worried.
2. Stay single until you love someone so much that is the source of energy in your life.
After spending a boring day in your work, when you return to your kingdom if the sight and embrace of your special one give you a special relief then surely it is true love. The time you spend with each other makes you feel filled with positive vibes then it’s a stronger sign.
3. Stay single until you love someone so deeply that your feelings make sense.
Staying away from your partner makes you feel like your soul out of its body then surely you are in true love. The sudden realization that your partner completes your happiness is also another sign of being in true love.
4. Stay single until you love someone so sincerely that brings out the best of you.
The way you interact with other people can also be the result of staying in a healthy relationship where you find happiness in small things and that it starts affecting your daily life. More you interact people with a happy face the more you become a happy person at the end of the day.
5. Stay single until you love someone so passionately that makes you stronger.
Staying in a relationship which will make you become more independent as a person is absolutely a great thing. The desire of making yourself a worthwhile partner will, in turn, help you to become a strong independent individual.
6. Stay single until you love someone so real that will help you know yourself better.
When your partner tells you the reason behind his or her love for you, you get to know the character trait that was inside you which you may not even notice before he or she told it to you.
7. Stay single until you love someone so much you become more grounded.
When the daydreaming of you and your partner’s future changes into the basic reality where you both try to find the daily happiness more important and in the process, you both become more realistic.
8. Stay single until you love someone so much that you trust to give them space.
Confidence and Trust are both very important in a healthy relationship. You should allow your partner to have his or her own time without being worried about them.
9. Stay single until you love someone so much that it brings you peace
While staying with your loved ones if you feel calm and peaceful without being nervous and scattered emotions; then surely the person whom you are with is worthy a content of a healthy relationship.
10. Stay single until you love someone so much that you’re finally able to love yourself.
The true love that you feel while being with your partner makes you feel like you are really worth loving.