Are you tired of constantly asking “what do you even want from me” from your girlfriend? Or is it that you can’t really understand where you’re going wrong?
Some men are more mature than the others. They seriously have a will to change and correct their follies for the woman who is emotionally down for them since day one.
Let us help you. Here is a list of things that you can do to treat women better:
1. Talk to the “kind of creep” guy at work. Women admire friendly guys who are helpful.
2. Talk to a woman. Don’t talk at her.
3. Stand up for a woman if you know wrong is being done to her.
4. Stop guys from interrupting a girl while she is speaking.
5. Do not call a woman crazy if she is just doing her job professionally. No matter how much to hate her. Understand that she is just doing her job.
6. Don’t be a fake feminist just to be liked by women.
7. Don’t automatically assume that a woman won’t mind you touching her. Even if she’s a friend, take her approval first.
8. Don’t think that she is bound to reciprocate to your feelings. You cannot force anyone to love you or even like you.
9. No unexpected penis pictures, please. Not even jokingly. If she wants it, she’ll ask for it. Read: SHE WILL ASK FOR IT IF SHE WANTS IT.
10. Don’t constantly bug her once she has said no to your date proposal.
11. Don’t force her or emotionally manipulate her into having sex with you. You should have her consent- physically, mentally and emotionally.
12. Don’t take advantage of her drunkenness. She isn’t in her senses. Take it as a responsibility, not as an opportunity.
13. Don’t expect to be praised for doing things you should anyway be doing. Imagine how absurd it is for you to expect praises for being a decent man or even a decent human.
14. If they are truly capable and talented, share the opportunity and platform with them.
15. Remember that misogyny can never be cool or funny. So don’t joke about it.
16. Don’t set false expectations for them. You can’t force an entire gender to fit in one personality mold. Some like pink shoes and makeup while some like skateboarding and a loose t-shirt. It’s their choice to make who they want to be. Not yours.
17. Don’t judge her IQ and capabilities on the basis of her attire.
18. Believe in equal pay for equal labor.
19. Don’t expect her to be apologetic for speaking her mind.
20. You cannot force a woman to see your vulnerable choice. We all have the right to select the dishes we want on our plate.
21. Know that if you are using your social or financial power to gain a woman’s attention then you’re already a weak one.
22. Protect her physically if that’s what the situation calls for. What’s the point of having that well-built body if you still stand by while you see wrong being done to a woman?
23. Don’t use her pain as an opportunity to get to her.
Most importantly, treat her as a human before you start treating her as your daughter, mother, sister, friend or wife.