It’s really a daunting task to find your Miss/Mr Perfect. Many experts suggest that if you’ve found a person who has at least 40% of the qualities you are looking for in your partner, then grab them immediately.
However, there are other ways to determine whether you should date someone or not.
Here’s a list of 20 things.
If your partner can tick off even a few from the below list, then don’t let go of them, maybe they are the one!
- If they still watching a movie with you in spite of having watched it before, just because they want to get a glimpse of your reactions.
- If your partner tells you to say a “Hi” to your friends, then they are someone to date for life!
- A person is perfect to date if they tweet your achievements!
- A person is a perfect date if they drink less than you, just to make sure they can drive you home safely.
- Date a person who will take you to someplace fancy, just so that you can wear your elegant and classy new outfit.
- An ideal date is one who hears your favorite song in full blast, in spite of them not liking it themselves.
- The best date is one who thinks you’re beautiful, in spite of you looking like a big mess. And does not shy away from clicking “love” on your Facebook pictures.
- A person is an ideal date if they kiss your forehead, as frequently as they kiss your lips.
- A perfect date is one who gives a puppy look the same as your dog!
- Date a person who will record your favorite show – no matter how silly they think it is.
- Date a person who consoles and cuddles you when you wake up because of a nightmare.
- A person is perfect to date if they do not let go of your hand, even when driving.
- Date an individual who can give up on an awesome party or event, if you don’t feel good.
- A perfect date is someone who stays put until and unless you haven’t reached home safely and will go to sleep after you’ve texted them.
- If a person is ready to go grocery shopping with you, then they are the one to date for life.
- If a person is ready to talk about you to his family before you even meeting them, then that should game, set, and match!
- Date a person who will order an extra plate of fries just for you.
- Don’t let go of a person, if they say sorry for mistakes or their arguments, even if they are not at fault.
- Date a person who calls you by funny yet cute nicknames.
- Date a person who loves animal and does not have any inhibition to pet any animal on the road or while walking.