It’s really a daunting task to find your Miss/Mr. Perfect. Many experts suggest that if you’ve found a person who has at least 40% of the qualities you are looking for in your partner, then grab them immediately.
However, there are other ways to determine whether you should date someone or not.
Here’s a list of 21 things.
1. If your partner can tick off even a few from the below list, then don’t let go of them, maybe they are the one!
2. If they still watching a movie with you in spite of having watched it before, just because they want to get a glimpse of your reactions.
3. If your partner tells you to say a “Hi” to your friends, then they are someone to date for life!
4. A person is perfect to date if they tweet your achievements!
5. A person is a perfect date if they drink less than you, just to make sure they can drive you home safely.
6. Date a person who will take you to someplace fancy, just so that you can wear your elegant and classy new outfit.
7. An ideal date is one who hears your favorite song in full blast, in spite of them not liking it themselves.
8. The best date is one who thinks you’re beautiful, in spite of you looking like a big mess. And does not shy away from clicking “love” on your Facebook pictures.
9. A person is an ideal date if they kiss your forehead, as frequently as they kiss your lips.
10. A perfect date is one who gives a puppy look the same as your dog!
11. Date a person who will record your favorite show – no matter how silly they think it is.
12. Date a person who consoles and cuddles you when you wake up because of a nightmare.
13. A person is perfect to date if they do not let go of your hand, even when driving.
14. Date an individual who can give up on an awesome party or event, if you don’t feel good.
15. A perfect date is someone who stays put until and unless you haven’t reached home safely and will go to sleep after you’ve texted them.
16. If a person is ready to go grocery shopping with you, then they are the one to date for life.
17. If a person is ready to talk about you to his family before you even meeting them, then that should game, set, and match!
18. Date a person who will order an extra plate of fries just for you.
19. Don’t let go of a person, if they say sorry for mistakes or their arguments, even if they are not at fault.
20. Date a person who calls you by funny yet cute nicknames.
21. Date a person who loves animal and does not have any inhibition to pet any animal on the road or while walking.