1. You’re never satisfied because you think should be achieving more than you are.
2. You think that every failure or hardship in your life is a result of you, rather than considering outside factors.
3. Sometimes you just accept it when someone is hard on you because you think that they deserve to.
4. You can’t help but hold on to regrets about the past and the way things “should have gone.”
5. You feel like love is a fool’s game because you can’t see why someone would show unconditional love for you.
6. Holding on to your negative traits is bringing you down but you keep believing that if you’re hard on yourself it will push you forward.
7. You never reveal the real you because you’re frightened of opening up yourself to people.
8. You have trouble sleeping at night because you overthink too much.
9. Your self-esteem is low because you think you need to be better than you are.
10. You hardly ever relax or take time off because you don’t think you deserve to.
11. You worry too much about little things and always expect the worst outcome.
12. You forget to stand up for yourself because you think when others criticize you, they are right.