No one’s life is perfect. It’s always filled with trials and tribulations. However, it depends on us as to how we handle our circumstances to make the most of life. You have the ability to change your life, you just need to realize it yourselves.
Follow this complete guide for a month and we promise that will change your life for the better.
Week 1: Journal & Set Your Intentions
- Try and wake up 30 minutes earlier than usual to write a few pages every day. Write on whatever you feel like, whatever comes to your mind.
- Through this journal, decide on the things you want to do and change about yourself. It will help you immensely.
- Avoid all electronic devices and social media in the morning.
Week 2: Clean Up Your Space, Mind & Your Diet
- Organize your room and clean out all the mess as it helps in making you calmer and patient. Clutter induces anxiety and panic.
- Eat healthy, nutritious food rather than junk and processed food. It might be difficult but it is extremely important to add healthy recipes to your diet.
- Instead of being engrossed in the TV or laptop, read books or go for a walk or anything that is rejuvenating for the mind and body.
Week 3: Cut Ties To Friendships & Things That No Longer Serve You
- Don’t stick with unhealthy people who will never bring any good vibes into your life. Stop hanging out with them in order to make your life better.
- Give up unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking etc.
- Include better activities in your schedule like swimming, yoga, cycling etc. Swap coffee and alcohol with tea and juices which will make you feel good instantly.
Week 4: Cut The Shit & Live The Life You’ve Always Imagined
- Make plans for a trip by saving up, setting the date and looking into the best packages. This will motivate you to actually follow through with the plan.
- Don’t indulge in an unhealthy relationship as no matter how much you want; it won’t get better. Stop wasting time!
- Get out of your comfort zone by taking up new challenges like learning a new language, learning the piano, experimenting with your looks and so on.