Many old people wish that they knew what to avoid and what to do when they were younger. Even though there will always be things that you will figure out with the wisdom of age.
Here are some of the things most people often regret when they grow old.
1. Not getting out of a bad relationship early enough.
2. Staying in bad jobs.
3. Being scared to leave the comfort zone.
4. Not learning languages.
5. Not taking each and every single chance to travel.
6. Forgetting to use sunscreen!
7. Missing the opportunity to attend your favorite musicians’ concerts.
8. Getting defined by gender or race roles.
9. Ignoring the importance of your physical fitness, when you are at your prime age.
10. Forgetting that you are beautiful.
11. Being hesitant to say “I love you“.
12. Not paying proper attention to your dental hygiene.
13. Forgetting your dreams.
14. Putting everyone else before you.
15. Missing the chance to talk to your grandparents before they are gone. And ask questions. And listen to their stories.
16. Holding grudges against your loved ones.
17. Forgetting to appreciate the moment. Even when they are small, or seem unimportant.
18. Hesitating to take risks.
19. Worrying too much and expending your energy in pointless dramas.
20. Leaving things unfinished: the most important of which is life itself!
It’s never too late!
Inspired by: David Wolfe