Nicotine is one of the most potent substances in cigarettes from which addiction million people suffer. Below we give you some tips on how to rid your body of nicotine so as to completely stop smoking and the damage caused to the heart, lungs, and liver.
Smoking is harmful to health. We all know, but for some, it is quite difficult to stop this habit. Nicotine induces a rapid increase in blood pressure and severe damage to the lungs. Moreover, even if you stop smoking, the effect of nicotine lasts for years.
Here are 6 foods that will remove nicotine from your body.
– Contains high levels of vitamins B5 and C.
– Replenish the vitamin C by eating broccoli and keep your metabolism high.
-The Broccoli contains a substance that protects the lungs from damage due to toxins.
2. Carrot juice
If you smoke, then you should know that every time you turn a cigarette nicotine stays in your body for three days. Nicotine also causes damage to your skin. Carrot juice is beneficial for the skin and is rich in vitamins A, C, K and B have been shown to be effective in the removal of nicotine from the body.
The orange juice is rich in vitamin C. The regular consumption enhances metabolism and relieves stress.
– The water is the source of life and provides your body that:
– Nicotine dehydrates the body, so drink water to hydrate. Recommended 8-12 cups a day for everyone.
– You need water to flush toxins from your body through the skin. If you drink enough, you will help your body to sweat and expel nicotine.
Spinach is one of the most healthy vegetables since they are not only rich in vitamins but also contains large amounts of folic acid.
The kiwi helps in eliminating nicotine from the body and replenishing of vitamins A, C and E are reduced by smoking.
1. The water removes nicotine from your body. Drink plenty of filtered or bottled water or 8-10 glasses of water a day. Add a little lemon juice, which also cleans the body from nicotine.
2. The coenzyme Q-10 protects cells, lungs, and heart damaged by smoking and nicotine that has passed into the bloodstream.
3. Nicotine deprives your body of vitamins. It is best to take a supplement of vitamin C and eating foods rich in vitamin C.