What makes someone fall in love? Something incredibly adorable about the other person, maybe? Something that makes your heart come to your eyes. When questioned, men have been quick to respond as to how their partners made them fall in love.
Let’s see what they had to say. Remember, your partner might have done one of those, and you were head over heels in love. Cherish those moments, for they would not come back.
These 13 men state the quality about a woman that made them fall in love.
1. When she is inquisitive about him, enquiring about his work, health, and taking an interest in her.
2. When she asks him to stop being pretentious, and be original in his interactions.
3. Her family matters, as just knowing her would never be enough. And if they turn out to be awesome, it is just icing on the cake!
4. It isn’t always the big things in life that matter. And when she notices it, we are in love. The haircut, the change of perfume, a new shirt, maybe?
5. When you are comfortable with her, so much that you can stay on for long intervals, and even the silence isn’t awkward.
6. When she is a good human being, not just with you, but in general. A kind, compassionate person, who would always be there when it is needed.
7. Adjusting, adapting, compensating, and compromising, these are traits, that should be tread carefully upon. If she has compromised on something, don’t stretch it. Or, You. Will. Burn.
8. When she wants the real you. The one, who is without pretense, without any façade, the original person.
9. When she is handy, and wouldn’t stand idle while you are working, or in a daze as to what to do next. She knows what to do, and would never lose her cool.
10. When she is physically very close to you, touching you often, hugging you often, being territorial about you.
11. When she isn’t hesitant about things, and has decided what to do, what to wear, and what to eat. Indecisions waste time, and create tensions.
12. When she doesn’t let ego come in between her mistakes, and apologizes for them, because she knows that acknowledging them would be better than a passive aggressive approach.
13. When she is a support system and would do anything to protect him, and be with him, even when their own relationship is under rocky conditions, simply because she is loyal, and knows that he needs her.
If a woman does this for you, you will be in love. No two ways about it.