When we say, a woman is intelligent – actually, it means that she is in demand. However, it does not hold any truth. Research and studies have found that smart women are prone to be single. It can be because of the chauvinist and egoist men who are unwilling to accept tough competition from women.
INTELLIGENT WOMEN ARE MATURE, CONSCIOUS AND PATIENT and they utilize these traits to start and be in a relationship. They would rather wait than get involved with the wrong person.
WHY WOMEN’S INTELLIGENCE IS INVERSELY PROPORTIONATE TO FINDING THEIR POTENTIAL LIFE PARTNER?
- Men do not want to be victimized by their inferiority complex. Men are known to possess a dominating character. And they prefer being with women who are less intelligent and successful than them. Such men can create problems in relationships when with talented women. It’s the societal dogmas and cultural norms that associate bright and vigorous personality women to be undesirable.
- Women of intelligence seek support. A recent study by David Willetts – Minister of Universities – found that intelligent women prioritize men who are supportive than everyone else. However, a study based on the behavior of men showed an opposite result. The egos prevented men from meeting the supportive requirements of their partners – which causes a decline in compatibility level in their relationship.
- Men don’t want the women to create any hurdle in their careers. A financial reporter – John Carney – says that successful men are attracted to women who are not keen about their careers. And it is not the case of intelligent women, who are known to focus on their work and career and not individuals to compromise on it.
- Intelligent women are too choosy about their partners. They minutely way their options before choosing a potential mate. They prefer men who can bear all their opinions, as well as, tantrums and are perfect individuals.
- Intelligent women are all for independence. They are known to take care of their life and be on their own. If they find any problem in a relationship, they will not flick their eyes for a bit to get out of it.