Each couple has their own moments in which they express their love. These moments are often small things, that have no logic and can not be programmed in advance. There is no formula for guaranteed happiness, but it is easy to create a few happy moments when you are married.
Those of you who have been married for over a decade already know what married life really means and how far it is from what you see in movies.
Apart from the romance felt because of the companionship that you chose every night and a person to talk, the real picture of marriage is not a fairytale. It’s strange. It’s unpredictable. Often boring or annoying.
We do not regret it. It would not be any other way. But if we had to give someone a full picture, we would say that the realistic side of the marriage is something like that…
What is to be married like? Here are some examples:
– 90% of cohabiting coffers have to do with ironing, money and whose turn is to clean the bathroom.
– Somewhere between the engagements and the home loan, married people start using the toilet with the door open. At marriage, placing the dishes in the washing machine is a kind of IQ test.
– Heroism in true love is to spawn the annoying pimple of your partner.
– For a married man, the supermarket can turn into a small torture when he has to buy sanitary ware for his wife.
Extra Tip: Photos of the sanitary napkins and their deodorant on your cell phone help you know, boys.
– Couples may disagree about the route to follow on a road while blocking the rest of their traffic. And this for some reason remains legitimate.