Dads get all the accolades. They are given credit for how you turn out and they even have a day dedicated to them during the year. But what about the little brothers? They deserve more attention, because they are always there for you no matter what you’re going through you.
Somehow, the person you thought was annoying ends up being your best friend. Here are 11 reasons why he’s the most important man in your life.
1. He knows when someone’s not right for you. If you break up with a guy, he’s the first to say that he was “too stupid” for you anyway.
2. He loves you no matter your flaws. He always looks out for you, even if your behaviour isn’t always the best.
3. He’ll be your protector. Forget Prince Charming. When shit hits the fan, you know you’ve got your brother there ready to fight for you.
4. He makes you look great in front of your family. You know how critical your parents can get, so you both look out for each other.
5. You speak the same language. With a simple facial expression, you know exactly what he means. It’s like a special language only you two know.
6. You have fun. Who else can you laigh with for hours on end? You can share silly things with each other because you don’t judge.
7. He won’t share your secrets. Your secrets are safe with him, no matter what they are.
8. He listens when you have advice. He wants your dating advice, fashion advice and what that girl he likes really thinks of him.
9. You can not talk in weeks and it doesn’t even matter. Within 3 seconds, you’ll be back where you left off.
10. He supports you no matter what. He’ll always believe in you and encourage you to achieve greatness.
11. He does anything for you. Your his role model and he just wants you to be happy and succeeding in life.