At some point through our lives, most of us come in contact with a soul who feels very familiar to us. This feeling is mysterious and inexplicable as we have no way of logically explaining how we’ve felt as though we’ve “known this person forever.”
These souls, no matter what age, race, or gender, often come into our lives spontaneously, creating profound, momentous ripples that carry on for years, and sometimes lifetimes – all with a quiet word, wise gesture and loving presence.
If your life has been touched in such a way, you’ve most likely come in contact with an Old Soul.
What is an “Old Soul”?
There is a certain breed of person in life whose perspectives and outlooks are vastly different from others. This person perceives the world not with the sprightly eyes of a young person, but with the weathered and wary eyes of an old person.
Having an Old Soul in your life is often an immense blessing . . . and yet, in our fast paced world it is so easy to take the gifts they offer to us for granted.
If you are fortunate enough to be in a relationship with an Old Soul, as explored below, please take some time to express your gratitude to such a precious person in your life for all the guidance, support and love they unconditionally give you.
1. They are homebodies.
2. They thrive in solitude.
3. They don’t expect big grandiose displays of love from you – they love the little things.
4. They’re often eccentric.
5. They must be able to connect with you on a profound level.
6. They teach you many important lessons in life.
7. They are there for you when you need them the most.
8. They have an antique and elegant taste in sensuality.
9. They do not play games.
10. They are brutally honest when necessary.
11. They sometimes come across as blasé or indifferent.
12. They give freedom but also expect freedom in return.
13. Their love is often unconditional . . . but they won’t be used.
14. They inspire you to be a better person.
Check out the new social network Aweditoria!
Are you on Aweditoria? Aweditoria is a new social media platform where people share small stories and ideas based on interests. Focusing on spirituality, personal development, health, activism, etc. No distractions, just pure knowledge. It is free to use and it only takes few seconds to join. Click here to sign up and here to follow Truth Inside Of You on Aweditoria.