In case you’re wondering if you are good friends or you are surrounded by good friends see the following article and find the answers you seek about real friendship.
Real friends well …
1. Focus on important and not impressive stuff. They do not relate to impress their friend with material possessions or achievements.
2. They are true to their words. Feel safe to share thoughts and feelings or to laugh with their soul and put the tears when they feel the need to.
3. Mistakes are acceptable and therefore the true friends know to condone.
4. There is balance in the relationship and respect. Nobody is trying to become the epicenter of the gang.
5. Set clear boundaries on their relationship by protecting their needs. Might sound selfish, but think how easily one loses his identity leaving himself without limits in a relationship.
6. Feel gratitude and happiness for their friends. For all the good but difficult moments that they shared.
7. Dedication, caring and connection. Are three values that govern the relationship. The real friends looking for a meaning to their friends. They don’t care about the profession, the social and economic status. They feel connected to each other and communicate perfectly at an emotional level.
8. Allow their friends to grow up and mature. Give space and time so their friends can adapt to changes in their lives.
9. Know how to rejoice and celebrate happy events. Not jealous and doesn’t feel uncomfortable when their friend has a real reason to be happy.
10. They are always there.
By Johnny Stones, Truth Inside Of You.
Check out the new social network Aweditoria!
Are you on Aweditoria? Aweditoria is a new social media platform where people share small stories and ideas based on interests. Focusing on spirituality, personal development, health, activism, etc. No distractions, just pure knowledge. It is free to use and it only takes few seconds to join. Click here to sign up and here to follow Truth Inside Of You on Aweditoria.